HELLDIVERS Launches Today for PS4, PS3, PS Vita
Greetings recruit! After the long wait we are now excited that HELLDIVERS will be launching today as the start of PlayStation’s eight week Spring Fever program.
Are you ready to take the step up from a soldier, to a true HELLDIVER?
We welcome recruits from any background, be it PS3, PS4 or PS Vita. For a recruitment fee of only $19.99 you can become a permanent part of the scalpel of humanity’s military strength (disclaimer: survival cannot be guaranteed by the Super Earth Armed Forces).
HELLDIVERS is availabe cross-buy (Pay once to get access to all platforms).
SUPER EARTH PS+ SPECIAL
As part of PlayStation’s Spring Fever promotion, PS+ subscribers will get an additional 10% off during launch week only (3/3 – 3/9), meaning that PS+ members can get their hands on HELLDIVERS for only $17.99!
Early recruits will receive special HELLDIVERS Ranger training. For a short period of time you have the chance to grab the HELLDIVERS Limited Edition Bundle which will include the Ranger Pack add-on at no added cost. Specially trained in scouting and assassination of high value targets, these Rangers are the first to drop into the unknown. It comes with the Ranger Uniform, a LHO-63 ‘Camper’ rifle, and a ’Humblebee’ Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Stratagem.
Liberating the galaxy is no single individual’s responsibility – HELLDIVERS features full cross-play, cross-chat and cross-save between the PS4, PS3 and PS Vita. Bring up to three friends from other neighbourhoods and fight locally or online for spreading democracy together!
And remember; keep a lookout for more HELLDIVERS content updates in the future!
Important safety tips for new Helldivers:
- Remember; friendly fire isn’t.
- Taking out enemies before they eliminate your squad has proven to substantially increase the likelihood of survival.
- HELLDIVERS’ uniforms are not fire proof.
- Being hit by objects, such as Hellpods, launched at supersonic speeds from orbit may cause bodily harm.
- Other instances beside the government may try to spread false propaganda.
- Don’t be afraid of dying, another HELLDIVER will take your place.
- Don’t drink and drive.
Leave a Reply